- Designer/Project Manager at DNCA (Oct 2020 to present)
- Designer/ Building Analyst at NM Building Envelope Architects (Jul 2020 to Jan 2021)
- Project Management Assistant at PBI Construction Consulting (Oct 2019 to Dec 2020)
- UX Architect at RS21, Design Team (Jun 2018 to Oct 2019)
- Designer/Technical Writer at RS21, Design Team (Jun 2017 to Jun 2018)
- Creative Technologist at RS21, Development Team (May 2016 to Oct 2016)
- Web Developer at UNM SA+P, designed and deployed the Albuquerque Modernism site (Sep 2015 to Jan 2016)
- 2021 Associate Director for AIA Santa Fe (Jan 2021 to present)
- Participant in the 2019 Global Sustainability Summer School on Urban Sustainability at the Santa Fe Institute (Summer 2019)
- M.Arch in Architecture (Graduated with distinction, Tau Sigma Delta) from UNM SA+P, May 2017
- B.A. in Environmental Studies, Communication/Media Studies (Double major, graduated magna cum laude) from Franklin University Switzerland, Dec 2013
- Vogelaar, Alison E., and Charlotte M. McKernan. "Making Space for a Revolution: Occupy Wall Street as a Maker Movement." In Making Our World: the Hacker and Maker Movements in Context edited by Jeremy Hunsinger and Andrew R. Schrock, 318 pp. Digital Formations. New York: Peter Lang, 2019.
- “Worldbuilding: A Survey of Games and Architecture at Play.” Masters thesis, UNM SA+P, 2017.
- King Student Medal for Excellence in Architectural and Environmental Design Research (May 2017)